Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weight Loss & Fitness Challenge: Week 4

This week did not go as planned. Not a single or part of a kg shed. Oh well. Admittedly I've been on site a lot and with coming home late at night I just have not had the energy to cook. I even...GASP...had Chinese take out. Next week will be better. And PMS is here, so I could be bloated. Next weekend's weigh-in will tell it all.

And I wish my one client would stop having blasts on Thursday afternoons. It's making me miss out o my NIA classes. And I can't attend the Saturday morning classes as I have Pilates then. BooHiss!

I was looking at what I generally eat in terms of the Weigh-Less quantities. I only seem to manage 3 out of the 5 daily veg portions (min 3 and max 5). But damn. One portion is 100g and have you seen how huge 1400g is when it comes to veggies? Who can eat all that?  I am not exceeding my carb allocation and often actually come under. I hope it's not a bad thing. As for the milk, fruit and protein portions I get those right. I really need to work harder on the veg thing.

I must not less myself be demotivated. I've lost 5kg since the start of the year and considering I was planning on loosing 2kg/month, I've done well so far.

Who knows, maybe by December I will be back to my slinky varsity self. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment