Last year I wrote up a bucket list for 2012. Let's review and see how well I have done.
1. Canopy Tours. Magaliesburg and then maybe Magoebaskloof and Tsitsikama. This is happening in April. I am waiting for booking confirmations :-)
2. Hot air balloon ride. Still on the books. I will make use of wicount or something like that for a special offer. I am thinking of it as a birthday treat. Mmmmm....
3. Visit the Irene Country Market. Still need to do that. With B&B and the boys :-)
4. Visit the Pretoria Botanical Gardens, and other parks in and around Gauteng. Possibly picnic linked with friends. That would be really nice. Not yet done.
5. Going to the Pretoria Zoo. I haven't been there since I was a kid. Still to be organised.
6. Visit Erica and Hendri in the UK in September. Going with Jen so double trouble! Hehehehe!
7. Regular attendance to the Bioscope. Have not yet been this year, but am going to more "Art House" movies.
8. Taking up ballroom dancing. The tricky part about this is actually finding a partner to go with me. There are usually way more women than guys that go dancing.
9. Explore and discover the hidden gems in Joburg. With the monthly dinner club this is actually happening :-)
10. Teach myself photography through an online course. Spudson to provide me with the details. Hmmm...Had forgotten about this.
11. Going to HQ for 60 day matured sirloin steak. It took Jen and Taryn there in December. It was SOOOOOOOO good. Wanna go again!
12. Visit art galleries and markets. Not quite happening. Come on girl. Off your lazy backside!