Having created a bucket list for 2012 was one of the best things I did. I’ve had a great year filled with fantastic experiences.
On that note, I am creating my 2013 bucket list.
· Visit Jen in PE and Taryn in Cape Town.
· Do the Tsitsikamma and Magoebaskloof Canopy Tours. I am also hoping to do the Skyway Trail near Hazyview during the December break.
· Regular outings with the Gauteng Expats Group.
· Regular attendance to Skeptics / Rumble in the Pub (or park depending on the mood).
· Continuing exploring Jozi and surrounds with friends.
· Attending a swing revival event. Miss Oh! whom I met at a burlesque tea party, says that there are a number of places around that host dancing evenings.
· Astronomy with Gastronomy. I did this once and it was so much fun.
· Magaliesburg steam train tour. I did this when I was a kiddywink. With so many friends who have kids, I think it could be fun to do an outing that both parents and spawnlings can enjoy. See I’ve become much more comfortable around my friends’ kids.
· Going to the holiday house by the Kruger more often.
Other items to be worked on this year, not as pleasurable but with long-term rewards:
· Gyming 4 times a week and eating healthy in order to loose 20kg. I lost 12 in the first half of this year, so I think 20 in a year should be achievable.
· Annihilating the credit card debt by June.
· Paying off the couch by June.
Definite events are going to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers in February and Metallica in March! It’s going to be a busy year, but a good one.
What’s on your Bucket List?