Saturday, January 28, 2012
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Waist circumference: 90cm. I aim to get to 80cm and less, and to fit in a size 34 again.
Hip circumference: 126cm. Reduce reduce!
Thigh circumference: 78cm. This is my biggest problem area. I would like to get down to a size 38 or 36 even.
Arm circumference: 40cm. Bye bye bingo wings. I mean it!
Monday, January 2, 2012
I think that 2012 will be a pivotal year in many ways.
For me, the first part of 2011 was a very hard and unpleasant one. The second half was the polar opposite and it just got better and better.
My prediction is that this year will continue improving. I've just spend some amazing days in the bushveldt and I feel utterly rejuvenated and motivated. There's nothing like going on game drives, chilling by the pool overlooking the savannah and mountains like food for the soul.
Now I know we always make resolutions for the new year, but this year I feel truly motivated. It helps being in a better frame of mind. So beside my bucket list I plan the following this year:
* Eat healthy and get my energy levels back on track. I still have my weigh-less file so I will be making use of it that's for sure.
* Get fit again. This should also help with my erratic sleeping patterns. This means gym 3 times a week minimum.
* Reduce my cholesterol levels. That means bye bye to regular pastry indulgence and take away meals.
* Try out the recipes I've always wanted to from my wok bible and asian flavours cooking books.
* Get back into archery and nail the gold!
* Start meditation.
The eating healthy and exercising should also help me with weight loss. I would love to loose 2kg a month. I think that is a reasonable weighty loss plan. That should bring me close to my ideal weight by the end off the year.
On the work front I plan to do some short courses and catch up on 3 years of stagnation.
Wow! A busy year ahead. I'll keep you posted on how it all works out.