Thursday, August 25, 2011

I have an addiction...

...for any garments created by Arwen Garmentry. From her corsets to her couture I want more more more!

The proof of my addiction:
  • In terms of corsets I already have 1 steel boned underbust, 1 waist cincher, 2 merry widows, 3 bodices and 1 girdle.
  • In terms of couture I have the most kick-ass tangerine-coloured Circle Skirt , a Warp Top (the same colours but in reverse), a Garlic Jacket and a stunning fushia Steampunk Barber-sleeve Top.
My next purchase is the skirt version of this:




















In case you're wondering, that's a bustled dress. I'm hoping that the stripped black and white cotton I have chosen is still in stock. Sadly enough the gorgeous material that dress is made of is sold out.

Why do I have so much? Not only for the sheer gloriousness of the items,but also because of the luxuriousness of the fabrics, the fact that all her clothes are custom hand made and the superb craftsmanship and quality of the garments.

I am getting friends and Family onto the addiction bandwagon. LadyItalia had a corset dress for her wedding and my mom has the Classic Ramshorn Shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have to say, you have the right figure to wear clothes like this....

    ReplyDelete