Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daniel Craig's backside

I went to watch Cowboys and Aliens last week. It was a fun frivolous movie. Cliches galore. After all, what can one expect from a movie with that name.

But it had Daniel Craig. In chaps. And lots of shots from the back. In chaps that framed his bum. Nom! Did I mention he has a nice bum? Really nice...

So I got to perv, and get me some revenge. I went with the some good friends and my ex (H). Now you'd think it weird that I would go somewhere with him, but I've known the A&N for longer than I've known H. And I'm adult enough to be around an ex and be cordial.If I want to see A&N, I accept that H will be around. Unavoidable.

Anyway, I bought stunning killer heels, wore my lbd and looked hot! Hot! Hot! Ahhh...The look on my ex's face was priceless! Sweet sweet revenge. Bliss :-)

That's what you get when all you want is a booty call. Seeing the woman who wanted a serious relationship who is also brilliant in bed, looking amazing and virtually ignoring you. Ha!

It was so empowering and it made me feel awesome!

1 comment: