Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Satan's Scatter Cushion

I've been having an email discussion with Miss ADHLAS regarding the cat she inherited (Mr. Chen) from the Matthews. They couldn't look after him anymore because of W's Allergies. So Miss ADHLAS took him over.

She told me today that she's found out that Mr. Chen had been fed by three different people in the block of flats. So now she's the only one feeding him and he's getting 2 cups of kibbles a day. I thought to myself that that is a LOT of food for one old cat. It turns out she forgot to say taht they were half cups! I had an image of an exploding Mr. Chen a la Monthy Python (After dinner mint?).

This is the response I got back:

"He's big, but not that big. I call him Satan’s scatter cushion, not Beezlebub’s beanbag chair."


Bless my heart! I fell out of my chair I was laughing so much. Only Miss ADHLAS would describe a cat that way.

I hope it made you laugh as much as me.

1 comment: