Friday, September 9, 2011

Babies in Leopard Print

Now, as mentioned in a previous post, I am not keen on children. I don't fawn over babies, I am not overly comfortable with them. I can do without them.


But I have a confession to make. There is one thing that is unbelievably cute and adorable related to kids: Baby clothes.


Friends of mine, B&B, are expecting twin boys. And their baby shower is on Sunday. So I went shopping for gifts. OMG! Are baby clothes cute. I could have bought the whole shop. These tiny gorgeous clothes had me oohing and aahing all over them. I guess that's the fashionista in me.


A colleague of mine is expecting a baby girl at the end of the year. I think her little girl needs leopard print pumps. It's something every woman/girl needs. Are you feeling it too?


And no, even though baby clothes are ADORABLZ, I am NOT having kids!

1 comment:

  1. LOLz an anthroplogy aside here - in 1st year we were taught that we unconsciously respond to small things because we assume they are too weak to protect themselves. The proportions of a baby freak me out though - GIANT heads :D

    ReplyDelete