Monday, October 3, 2011

The Bliss Bubble

I'm in a bliss bubble. It rocks! I recommend it. The receipe:



  1. Be in a job you enjoy with awesome colleagues.


  2. Visit dear friends you haven't seen in a long time.




  3. Go on a date with a guy who does actually look like his photo (hot) and with whom you end up spending 8 hours just chatting and having a great time with. More please?!

And even though I woke up at 3 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, got stuck for 45 minutes on Jan Smuts because the robots were out at Hyde Park and there were no pointsmen on duty and I could put my head on my desk and have a good snooze, I am happy.


So I need to share the Love. Or is that Lesbians?


Wallace Wells: If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott. Break out the L-word.


Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?


Wallace Wells: The other L-word.


Scott Pilgrim: ... Lesbians?


No comments:

Post a Comment