Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fitness and Weigh Loss Challenge: Week 12

Twelve weeks down and 10kg lost! 

I am really very happy. It's been a very tough 12 weeks I have to be honest, but the reward is immense. I think the worst part was the plateau. It was extremely difficult to remain motivated when not seeing the kilos shift. But I persevered and here I am, with quite a weight loss. I am not really "seeing" it physically, but I am noticing it in my clothes. I was joking with my mom that my one pair of pants have become elephant pants: all baggy around the bum. 

What is really assisting me is all the exercise. I'm at gym three times a week (although I do aim for four times) and I have Pilates once a week. I am also going to start walking longer distances on a regular basis. There is a monthly 5km or 10km walk at the Zoo, which I plan on doing. And I will be doing the 8km 702 Walk The Talk in July! This will really get me fit for my UK trip.

So here's to the next 20kg! In small increments of course :-)

1 comment: