Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ticking off my Bucket List - UK Trip

It's hard to believe. In less than a week I will be sipping G&T's in London! I'm so utterly excited! I can't wait to see my friends Erica and Hendri, and Neil and Angie (in Cornwall). It’s been too long and electronic communication just does not make up for seeing one another face to face.
I have been planning these holidays for close onto a year now and it’s hard to fathom that it is almost upon me. I am struggling to concentrate on work. It’s really hard. My brain is in full holiday mode already.
So I’ll be away for 3 whole weeks (6-26 September), running around London, Devon, Cornwall and Wales. AWESOME!
E&H are celebrating their Big O Birthday Party with a New Orleans masquerade themed party. I think it will be epic. Schlepping one of my corsets and bustle skirt with me.
I am going to immerse myself in museums, historical venues, paleontological monuments, gorgeous landscapes and even catch a show and possibly do the Jack the Ripper tour.
Expect awesome pictures of my entire holiday. I bought an extra SD card for my camera. Sadly my poor old camera can only handle a 2GB SD card, so I can forsee myself downloading a lot onto my external hard drive.
So don’t expect any posts while I’m away. I’ll tell you all about it when I get back!
A BIENTOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment